Top 5 Best Luxury Cars To Buy in 2019:
The automobile industry is very competitive; thus, the top automobile manufacturers continuously introduce the newest luxury models equipped with the latest technology, innovative designs, and enhanced performance.
Here we have compiled a list of the best luxury cars that have taken the market by storm;
1) Mercedes-Benz S-Class:
Mercedes-Benz S-class is ranked number 1 on the list of best luxury cars by U.S. News magazine. The S-Class comes in two models S 450 Sedan and S 560 Sedan. S 450 has a v6 twin-turbo engine with 362 hp and 0-60MPH in 5.4 seconds. S 560 has a powerful v8 engine with 463 hp and 0-60MPH in 4.6 seconds. Price ranges from $91,250- $105345.
Other features include;
- S-class is also offered in the 4matic all-wheel-drive system
- Road condition anticipation
- Ultra-wide LED headlamps
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Luxurious, spacious and quiet interior with a lot of customization options
2) BMW 7 Series:
Sporty, roomy and luxurious BMW 7 series includes 740i, 750i, 740e, M760i, ALPINA B7 and comes in 5 different engine sizes, from a 4 cylinder to v12 engine. Horsepower ranges from 320 hp-601 hp with an acceleration time of 5.1 s-3.1 s. Base price for 740i starts at $83100 and goes up to $156,700 for high-end M760i.
Other Special features are;
- It is fuel efficient
- 7 series offers a wide range of customization options
- Cars have standard adjust drive feature, pre-collision warning, and brakes to ensure road safety
- Front, rearview and night vision cameras
- Pedestrian detection and blind spot watch
- Auto cruise control
- Cars respond to touch voice and gesture commands
3) Audi A8:
Audi A8 L, manufactured by German Volkswagen group has secured a middle spot on the list of best luxury cars. This fuel-efficient sporty and powerful car has a turbocharged v6 engine with 335 hp, 0-60 MPH in 5.6 s, and 8-speed automatic transmission. Base price is $83,800.
Other salient features include;
- An all-wheel drive
- An adaptive cruise control
- An adaptive air suspension system
- Spacious and state of the art comfortable seats
- Four-zone personalized climate control
- Audi pre sense 360 scans the surroundings and alerts beforehand
- A two paneled tinted glass panoramic sunroof
4) Lexus LS:
Lexus is the first luxury Japanese car by Toyota to compete with dominant German luxury high-performance sedans. It surpasses German cars in reliability and lower cost of maintenance. 2018 LS was redesigned and Lexus introduced first twin-turbocharged V6 engine of 416 hp and 0-60 MPH in 4.6 s. This sedan holds a spot in the bottom half of best luxury car ranking. Base price starts at $75000.
Other features include;
- An all-wheel-drive
- Loaded with advanced safety features
5) Cadillac 2019 CTS-V:
This American prestigious luxury car has the most powerful v8 engine ever introduced by Cadillac with a 640 hp and 0-60MPH in 3.7 s. This sporty car has sporty tires with tri-compound tread provide great traction and ensure the extreme driving quality. Price starts from $86,955.
Other prominent features are;
- An efficient magnetic ride control for a safer road drive
- An Up-to-date infotainment system
- Apple CarPlay
- Built-in WI-FI
- Curb view camera and performance data recorder
These luxury cars have won consumers trust thanks to their latest innovative technology, enhanced safety features, level of comfort, and the value they provide for the price to the customers. All these characteristics make them the best luxury cars hands down.
This Article is Written By Maria R.